Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit to your wrist.
- Breathable TrekDry® keeps your hands cool and comfortable.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement.
- Internal fingertip reinforcement supports extreme abrasion resistance.
- Durable synthetic leather palm infused with touchscreen technology.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Nylon carrier loops for storage.
- Machine washable.