The Condor Outdoor Instructor Belt is easily one of the strongest and most durable everyday-use belts on the tactical gear market right now. The entire belt is made of 7000 pound tensile strength 1 3/4″ nylon webbing with five full rows of stitching for added stiffness and is secured around the user by a 2000 pound tensile strength forged steel buckle. The Condor Outdoor Instructor Belt is a great addition to any rig and due to its rigid design that will not sag or flex when loaded down with holsters, magazine carriers, flashlights, or anything else that you can fit on this belt.
- 1¾” resin treated nylon webbing (7000lbs tensile strength)
- Forged steel buckle (2000lbs tensile strength)
- Five rows of stitching to increase belt and rigidity
- S: 42″ Long, Waist 30 – 34
- M: 48″ Long, Waist 36 – 40
- L: 54″ Long, Waist 42 – 46