Camcon® Face Veils are primarily used to retain heat in the cold and absorb sweat in hot conditions when worn around the neck. You can use the Face Veil for other uses such as weapon and equipment concealment as well as over the face for concealment. They are made of 100% Cotton.
Size ~ 48″ x 40″ when opened out.
Some of the many uses for Face Veils:
- – PROTECTION : Protecting eyes, nose, mouth & neck from sun, wind & sand.
- – CONCEALMENT : Use to conceal your face or weapon.
- – TOWEL : Small, lightweight, fast drying, thick enough get the job done.
- – WARMTH : Wrap it around your neck as a scarf to keep warm.
- – BAG : Put gear or food in the middle and tie corners together.
- – EMERGENCY BANDAGE : Stop bleeding, protect wound or use as a tourniquet.
- – ARM SLING : Temporary immobilization.
- – ROPE : Long enough to be rolled up to tie things together.
- – WATER FILTER : Fold to filter debris out of water before boiling.
- – KEEPING COOL : Soak in cold water and wrap around your neck.
- – BLANKET : For covering your upper or lower body.